SJU Indoor - 2/21 - V/JV

1 view

Erin Mirocha

Feb 4, 2015, 4:48:27 PM2/4/15
to hopkinsulti...@googlegroups.com
Hello Hopkins Parents!

We have a great opportunity to play an indoor tournament with both our JV team and our Varsity team at St. John's coming up in about 2 weeks.  Indoor tournaments are usually 5v5, so I'd ideally like to take 10-12 players per team.  That would mean we'd need 24 or so car spots.  We're almost there with the rides (thank you!), but I want to make sure we have enough kids for a safe tournament.

For JV this will be the only tournament opportunity until the end of April!

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080c4aa4aa29a64-stjohns1

Also, the Spring Registration meeting has been scheduled for March 1st, 6:30pm @WJH cafeteria.  The kids will practice afterwards.  Please make the meeting a priority, as our league, our team, and our technology changes every year.

A quick reminder that the blog (www.hopkinsultimate.com) is the key resource for all things Hurt, and that players are responsible for checking it.  We're working on getting a plugin so you can subscribe to new posts and have them sent to your email, but in the mean time please check every couple days for updates.

Thanks!
Erin