Practice pick up times and Hold Back The Snow Sign Up

Erin Mirocha

Sep 23, 2012, 11:12:11 AM9/23/12
to hopkinsulti...@googlegroups.com
Hi parents,

The Google Calendar widget on the blog is updated.  I'll be estimating pick up time based on this sunset calendar for September and October.

There is also a post about the Winnipeg tournament - we have to send in our rosters for that tournament this week, so there is a tight deadline:

Also - I know Yom Kippur is on Tuesday.  A lot of kids let me know they wouldn't be at practice.  I'm going to have practice anyway, but I'll be expecting a small group.

Thanks!
Erin