Hurt Spring Update

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Erin Mirocha

未读,
2015年5月13日 10:42:092015/5/13
收件人 hopkinsulti...@googlegroups.com
Hi parents,

Just wanted to touch base.  It's May! Weather! Hustle happened and was great!  Here are some things that I'm thinking about.

1) Thank you thank you thank you thank you for all the hard work you put into Hustle.  It didn't even rain!  It was so nice to have our home tournament back after last year's cancellation and, again, we couldn't have done it without you.  We got a lot of compliments, and were praised all weekend.  Kudos to you!

2) Conference Play is what we have left of league games.  The Girls made the Conference Final!  This game will be on Friday May 22nd at the Benilde Stadium at 6:15pm.  We would love to get a huge family showing out to support them.  These Finals are specifically scheduled so that other teams can attend and we can have a true spectator experience.  The Boys Varsity team will play for a Final spot this Thursday against Minnetonka.  If we make the Final, it will actually be on a Wednesday, May 20th, 6pm at the Edina Stadium.  I know it makes for a busy week, but we're proud of our teams for advancing and would like to support them as best we can.

JV will be playing @Benilde this Thursday and we may be trying to find a way for them to play a make up game against Apple Valley B.  So keep an eye out for updates on the blog.

3) Centrals is this weekend.  It's kind of a big deal.  Varsity and Girls only have one scheduled practice this week and it is a VERY Important practice.  I know there's a lot going on this spring, but Centrals = Nationals, and practice this week is our last opportunity to make sure players are ready to go.  We'll be expecting full attendance at these practices unless a player communicates appropriately about a valid reason to miss.

4) YEAR END BANQUET AND AWARDS CEREMONY 6/01, 6-8 p.m.

Last...and this is truly random...
the REI anniversary sale is starting this weekend.  Here are some gifts that are good for an ultimate player that will likely be on sale all next week:
- camp towels
- sleeping bag liner
- sleeping bag pad
- foam roller/sprint stick