JV SCRIMMAGE! 11-10-2012

debbip...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2012, 6:46:28 AM11/8/12
to hopkinsulti...@googlegroups.com
Hi JV Parents!

The forecast for Saturday is 60 degrees!! What a perfect day for ultimate frisbee! This might be the last chance for your JV player to play before the snow flies......although the snow hasn't stopped my son in the past!

There is a scrimmage scheduled with the St. Louis Park team for:

Saturday, November 10, 2012

11:00 a.m. ( players at the field at 10:15 )

Fern Hill Park in St. Louis Park

This is a great opportunity to get the newly formed JV team for the 2012/13 season together before winter.
We only have 6 players signed up at this point. We need more players to sign up on the blog so that we don't have to cancel !

Please check the blog for more information.

NEW PARENTS-- if you have no idea what I'm talking about ( trust me I didn't the first year! ), ask your child. He probably knows and you should too.
The blog is where all information regarding Hopkins HUrt Ultimate is posted. View the comments section to see how the boys sign up.

Thanks

Debbi Pavelka