1/25 thank you! notes about spectating

Erin Mirocha

Jan 24, 2014, 11:40:34 PM1/24/14
to hopkinsulti...@googlegroups.com
Parents,

Thanks to those of you who responded to my plea for drivers, math tells me that we're going to be able to transport all the necessary boys to the U.  I think we're also okay for the way home, but I'm going to redo the math once we get there just to be safe (since I have 12 hours to call in favors, ha).

I did want to give you some hints for those of you who may be spectating tomorrow:
- there is not seating.  You will want a chair if you're not comfy sitting on the turf or standing.
- the dome is really strict about non-water beverages/food.  So please be aware that you might be asked to chug your latte at the door.
- parking is available right on 8th, but overflow parking is best across 15th on 8th or any of the other residential street.  There are pretty accessible ramps if you'd prefer a covered option.
- It's still chilly in there! layer up.

Here is the schedule: http://scores.usaultimate.org/scores/#youth-open/tournament/14324

You'll notice that Hopkins vs. Hopkins starts right away at 11.

See you there!
Erin