GCC Drivers needed

Erin Mirocha

Apr 28, 2014, 9:53:57 AM4/28/14
to hopkinsulti...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,

As of this morning (the deadline was last night), there are 50 kids signed up for GCC...and 5 drivers.

We have already cancelled one tournament (JV's trip to SJU indoor) because there weren't enough drivers.  Please don't make me take another opportunity to play ultimate away from our JV Black, JV Silver, and Girls teams.

I understand that everyone has other responsibilities and commitments (the coaches do too), but our participation in these tournament is contingent on parent drivers.  That is the only thing standing in our way currently.

I will talk with Debbi to see if we can hold off on making a decision about our attendance at this tournament until tomorrow morning.  In the mean time, please spread the word that we need 8 more drivers than we currently have.

Erin

Sheryl

Apr 28, 2014, 10:21:37 AM4/28/14
to erin.m...@gmail.com, hopkinsulti...@googlegroups.com
I will drive.

Sheryl

Debbi Pavelka

Apr 28, 2014, 10:56:01 AM4/28/14
to smls...@gmail.com, erin.m...@gmail.com, hopkinsulti...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. But my goal is to get OTHERS to drive!

Sent from my iPhone

Cheri Seffren

Apr 28, 2014, 11:01:34 AM4/28/14
to pitz...@comcast.net, hopkinsulti...@googlegroups.com, smls...@gmail.com, erin.m...@gmail.com

I was Also planning on driving along with David driving. Just have not signed up yet.

Raleigh Wolpert

Apr 28, 2014, 11:22:09 AM4/28/14
to Erin Mirocha, hopkinsulti...@googlegroups.com
Bill Wolpert will drive on Sat. and I can drive on Sunday.

Raleigh Wolpert
952-545-2419  office