Practice Cancelled today 10/16

Erin Mirocha

Oct 16, 2013, 5:11:44 PM10/16/13
to hopkinsulti...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the late notice, but the City of Hopkins has decided to pull our field for practice tonight.  That means practice is cancelled.

I have posted on the blog, but I thought I'd send a blast too just in case.

Unfortunately, tonight was the last scheduled All Team practice and was going to mark the end of the fall season for anyone not going to HBTS or trying out for Varsity.  I've asked the captains to try to get something going at Lions this afternoon.  Sunset is at 6:26pm, and if they can get mobilized, a scrimmage of some sort will probably start at 4:30 or 4:45. It's optional/not official, but I know the kids want to play today and having our fields taken away is possibly the worst way to end our fall season ever.

Thanks, as always, for your patience.  I appreciate it.
Erin