Boys Jerseys

Erin Mirocha

Dec 13, 2012, 3:40:45 PM12/13/12
to hopkinsulti...@googlegroups.com
Hello Hurt Parents,

Just wanted to make sure all of you were aware that we're gathering Jersey sizes and preferred numbers for our Boys teams (girls will be ordering separately).

http://hurtult.blogspot.com/2012/12/jersey-numbers-and-sizes.html

Last year we had some delays with our order, so we're doing it earlier this year to avoid the hassle.  We want to try and order by the end of December, so if you could spread the word to any kids who aren't tracking the blog over winter break, that would really help!

We just want to make sure all registered players get a jersey.  If any parents wanted to get one, feel free to email me and I'll add you to the order.

Thanks!
Erin