Fall updates!

Erin Mirocha

Sep 11, 2013, 11:44:51 AM9/11/13
to hopkinsulti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Parents,

Practice is underway, so I wanted to reach out.  Here are a few things that I'm thinking about:

- if your player graduated, I can remove you from these updates - just send me a note
- Lou and I are working on the new website!  If you have anything you'd really like to see on the website, please let me know.  I'm building an FAQ, so your input is very valuable!
- Registration meeting is on 9/18
- The iCal is up to date through November.

As always, if you have any questions please let me know.

Looking forward to a great 2013-2014 season!
Thanks,
Erin