Fundraiser!

Erin Mirocha

Oct 21, 2013, 4:08:44 PM10/21/13
to hopkinsulti...@googlegroups.com
Hi parents,

I just posted about an upcoming fundraiser opportunity.  Our fall season is technically ending this week, but these two dates are important family events.  We need participation from as many people as possible.

http://hurtult.blogspot.com/2013/10/save-dates-1117-1124-fundraiser.html

I know we're all busy, but the potential to make over $10k in 10 hours is something we cannot pass up.  Please make participation in this fundraiser a priority. The better we do, the better able we are to reduce costs for everyone.

Besides, this is only fundraiser I've heard of that rewards the participants with incentives.
Thank you!
Erin