Hurt Action Needed: Tournament Sign Ups

1 view

Erin Mirocha

Apr 18, 2015, 1:52:43 PM4/18/15
to hopkinsulti...@googlegroups.com
Hi parents!

Did you know that ALL the tournament signups are up on the website?

http://hopkinsultimate.com/events-calendar/

Since each time we post, older posts gets pushed down, we thought it would be easier if all the Signups lived somewhere permanently that was easy to get to.  So I loaded them all on the Events page around spring break.  I figured out today that very few people have found them.

We're entering our busiest tournament seasons, so we really need to know who intends to be at which tournament and whether we have enough to field teams.

Please have a look at these signups with your Hurtem/Hertette and commit to the tournaments you can be at.

Thanks!
Erin