Fundraising

Erin Mirocha

Nov 2, 2013, 12:11:26 PM11/2/13
to hopkinsulti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Parents,

I just posted the information about the big fall Fundraiser:

http://hurtult.blogspot.com/2013/11/fundraiser-details.html

Please help us make this fundraiser a success, the potential is incredible.

Here's a quick summary from Stephen Elias, our fundraising coordinator:

Each player will receive a 20 card packet (these include local deals from restaurants and retailers - ex. buy one blizzard, get the second free)  and is responsible for every card, returning unsold cards, and returning 100% of the money received.
At a minimum, we need every player to sell 15 cards. Each card sells for $20.00

It is mandatory that every family (player & at least 1 parent) attend 1 of 3 events. We need 50% of the parents to participate in 1 blitz day.
Go to the signup genius to register.

There are cash incentives for everyone who participates, including parent drivers.  More participation = more incentives & pizza for everyone after each blitz!

Incentive details will be explained at the meetings, however we will share 2 of them here:
(1) Grand prize of an iPad mini is attainable, but not guaranteed.
(2) For every 10 cards sold, the player receives 1 free card.  Selling the "extra" cards leads to cash rewards.

Please help us get the word out, and let Stephen know if you have any questions.  His email is stephe...@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Erin