::HOPAU::Jenni Banks

greg....@bigpond.com

Apr 23, 2019, 10:06:51 PM4/23/19
to ho...@googlegroups.com

I have finally got around to creating an article on Jenni Banks. She recently had her oral history done.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenni_Banks

Cheers

Greg

Elizabeth Mills

Apr 23, 2019, 10:10:07 PM4/23/19
to ho...@googlegroups.com
Great article Greg

Regards
Elizabeth

Tony Naar

Apr 24, 2019, 4:24:36 AM4/24/19
to ho...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Greg!

I have let Jenni know that she is ‘notable’ enough to have an article and that you have made it happen.

I have also added a photo of her to the article.

It is great to see the gradual increase of articles about coaches and others who have played key roles in the Paralympic movement.

Regards,

TN

Tony Naar

Facilitator

Australian Paralympic History Project

0418 684 108

tony...@gmail.com

cid:image003.jpg@01D4D367.9AEFB540

History sig #2

--

image003.jpg
image004.jpg

Elizabeth Mills

Apr 24, 2019, 7:43:53 AM4/24/19
to ho...@googlegroups.com
Nice photo

Regards
Elizabeth

On 24 Apr 2019, at 4:24 pm, Tony Naar <tony...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Greg!

I have let Jenni know that she is ‘notable’ enough to have an article and that you have made it happen.

I have also added a photo of her to the article.

It is great to see the gradual increase of articles about coaches and others who have played key roles in the Paralympic movement.

Regards,

TN

Tony Naar

Facilitator