Expression of Interest – Paralympics Australia’s Heritage and History Advisory Committee

Kieran Courtney

Feb 6, 2024, 6:49:43 PMFeb 6
to ho...@googlegroups.com

Expression of Interest – Paralympics Australia’s Heritage and History Advisory Committee

Paralympics Australia’s Heritage and History Advisory Committee (HHAC) has been established to advise the CEO on matters of Paralympic heritage and to assist PA in preserving and celebrating the history of the Australian Paralympic movement.

The Committee will also provide recommendations on the recognition and celebration of the achievements of those who have provided outstanding service to the Australian and the wider Paralympic movement including our athletes, coaches, volunteers and the long list of other supporters that help us to achieve our goals.

We are seeking nominations from people with diverse knowledge within the sports industry and/or experiences in engaging with Paralympians, the Paralympic movement or in projects which recognise the important role sport has played in the history of Australia. For further information and to express your interest in this opportunity, please click on the link below.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ShareFormPage.aspx?id=colCRHY2g0-ipHpmiLCf0xwIkNBXHdpFscos_THvZLpUOVFUNTBBTEJOWlpMSUZPTkQ4WEJQSlVYNS4u&sharetoken=s39Rsh24SX8nbLv2DtOQ

Kieran Courtney

Sports Information Officer

Paralympics Australia

M +61 432 630 728

E kieran....@paralympic.org.au

W paralympic.org.au

A yellow Paralympics Australia logo is positioned on the left of a green textured background. To its right is “The Celebration” a graphic device featuring yellow U shapes and dots forming a circular pattern. It has been created to complement the First Nations story of Paralympics Australia and visually represents community and the world coming together in shared celebration of sporting achievement.
Paralympics Australia acknowledges and pays respect to Elders past and present of the lands and waters on which we live, work and engage in sports together. We are committed to caring for those lands and people across the nation. We acknowledge the diversity, unique histories, cultures, knowledge and current experiences of individuals and communities across Australia. We celebrate their contributions to the nation broadly, and specifically to community and sport.

This email (including all attachments) from Paralympics Australia LTD (ABN 41 810 234 213) is intended exclusively for the intended addressee. The contents of the email may be confidential and any confidentiality will not be surrendered because an email has been sent to the receiver by mistake. If you have received an email in error, please reply to the sender by reply email, delete the email from your system and destroy any copies. All Paralympics Australia emails are subject to copyright. No part of any email should be reproduced, rewritten, changed or communicated without the written consent of Paralympics Australia. Any personal information received by you in an email from Paralympics Australia must be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).