::HOPAU::Louise Sauvage

greg....@bigpond.com

Jul 21, 2019, 9:40:57 PM7/21/19
to ho...@googlegroups.com

You may be interested in the major revision/update I have done on Louise Sauvage’s Wikipedia page - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Sauvage . The reason for the update is her frequent inclusion in Paralympic Stories https://paralympichistory.org.au/

Cheers

Greg

Tony Naar

Jul 21, 2019, 11:10:39 PM7/21/19
to ho...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Greg!

What a fantastic article this is now. It would be great to see it submitted for Good Article status as a recognition of the work that you and others have done.

Ross has crunched the Wikipedia article figures for the first half of 2019. There are now 995 articles that have been created through the Australian Paralympic History Project. In the first six months of 2019, these articles were collectively viewed 650,262 times, or an average of 3,593 times a day.

Louise’s article was the 20th most viewed article – it was visited 2,973 times in the first six months of 2019.

The most viewed article so far in 2019 was visited 121,304 times in the first 6 months of 2019.

I wonder if anyone can guess which article that would be?

Regards,

TN

Tony Naar

Facilitator

Australian Paralympic History Project

0418 684 108

tony...@gmail.com

cid:image003.jpg@01D4D367.9AEFB540

History sig #2

image001.jpg
image003.jpg

Elizabeth Mills

Jul 22, 2019, 12:30:58 AM7/22/19
to ho...@googlegroups.com
Dylan Alcott?

Regards
Elizabeth

On 22 Jul 2019, at 11:10 am, Tony Naar <tony...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

<image001.jpg>

<image003.jpg>

You may be interested in the major revision/update I have done on Louise Sauvage’s Wikipedia page - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Sauvage . The reason for the update is her frequent inclusion in Paralympic Stories https://paralympichistory.org.au/

Cheers

Greg

Tony Naar

Aug 9, 2019, 2:22:25 AM8/9/19