2020 Wikipedia Update

greg....@bigpond.com

Jan 9, 2020, 1:54:33 AM1/9/20
to ho...@googlegroups.com

Dear Hopau Members

Happy New Year. It’s a big year with the Toyko Paralympics in September 2020.

The Wikipedia work I intend to do this year is – update and create  wiki articles for 2020 Paralympic Team. If you are interested in this work let me know. Some work can be done in the first six months – particularly tidying and updating articles of likely team members.

The page Australia at the 2020 Summer Paralympics - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_at_the_2020_Summer_Paralympics will be updated with any relevant information and when the team is announced.

As part of the history project I have created a page for the current Paralympics Australia CEO – Lynne Anderson - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynne_Anderson_(sports_administrator) . All previous CEO’s have pages.

Regards

Greg Blood

Elizabeth Mills

Jan 9, 2020, 2:04:49 AM1/9/20
to ho...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg

My daughter Ruth and I are going to Tokyo!  Let me know what I can do to help

Regards
Elizabeth

Regards
Elizabeth

M Strong

Jan 9, 2020, 3:57:51 PM1/9/20
to ho...@googlegroups.com
I will also likely be in Tokyo, and have access to most probable team members from Victoria on an ongoing basis. Let me know what I can do to help.

Maz

Tony Naar

Jan 9, 2020, 6:30:02 PM1/9/20
to ho...@googlegroups.com

Thanks to all who are considering being part of this. If you can possibly assist that would be great. At the moment, almost all the Wikipedia work is being done by a very small group of people so if anyone can pitch in, that will be a massive help.

Maz – it looks as if you are in with a chance of being in Tokyo as a competitor? Good to know that you will be there no matter what!

It sounds as if a good contingent of HOPAU members will be going. Maybe we will have a catch-up in Tokyo during the Games?

Regards,

TN

Tony Naar

Facilitator

Australian Paralympic History Project

0418 684 108

tony...@gmail.com

cid:image003.jpg@01D4D367.9AEFB540

History sig #2

image003.jpg
image004.jpg

Elizabeth Mills

Jan 9, 2020, 9:20:02 PM1/9/20
to ho...@googlegroups.com
Would be great to catch up in Tokyo

Sent from my iPad

On 10 Jan 2020, at 7:30 am, Tony Naar <tony...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks to all who are considering being part of this. If you can possibly assist that would be great. At the moment, almost all the Wikipedia work is being done by a very small group of people so if anyone can pitch in, that will be a massive help.

Maz – it looks as if you are in with a chance of being in Tokyo as a competitor? Good to know that you will be there no matter what!

It sounds as if a good contingent of HOPAU members will be going. Maybe we will have a catch-up in Tokyo during the Games?

Regards,

TN

Tony Naar

Facilitator