World Championships Swimming on Paralympic Stories

greg....@bigpond.com

Oct 9, 2019, 3:29:53 AM10/9/19
to ho...@googlegroups.com

I have recently finished adding Australian Swimming Teams at IPC/World Para Swimming Championships 1994 to 2019 on Paralympic Stories.

Information included – number of medals, medallists and team members. All medallists link to their Wikipedia articles that list their actual medal results.

The link to this information is at Paralympic Stories - https://paralympichistory.org.au/timeline/?article_sport=21&scrubber=0 – use the scroll button at the top of the page.

Let me know if you locate any errors or have additions.

The only information to locate is the detailed results for 1990 World Championships and Games for the Disabled which included swimming events.

It was great to see the Paralympics Australia Library held hard copy results for early Championships.

Cheers

Greg

greg....@bigpond.com

Oct 9, 2019, 10:35:43 PM10/9/19
to ho...@googlegroups.com

Great news – Kieran Courtney at Paralympics Australia have given me access to 1990 World Championships and Games for the Disabled swimming results.

Information  is now at - https://paralympichistory.org.au/article/swimming-world-games-for-disabled-1990/?article_sport=21&scrubber=46.666666666666664

Cheers

Greg