Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Patricia Ollerenshaw

no leída,
1 sept 2019, 2:16:291/9/19
a ho...@googlegroups.com

Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2019 5:42 PM
Subject: Contributions to Wikipedia re Paralympic shooters

Hi Everyone,
Hope all is well and everyone is looking forward to the Tokyo Paralympics in August 2020. Japan is celebrating this historic event for the second time, the last Games being held in Tokyo in 1964. Elizabeth Edmondson and Michael Dow, both Gold medallists, would have great memories of these historic Games, wouldn’t you Elizabeth ( I feel sure that you are reading this email)?

As you may know I have been working on articles about the shooters from the 2000 Sydney Paralympic Games. I am asking if you would jog your memories/search through your memorabilia for contact details and any other memorabilia / leads, that may include James Nomarhas and Peter Tait, both air/free Pistol shooters. Peter won a Silver medal at the 2000 Games. I would really like to make personal contact if possible. All contribute to their Wikipedia article if appropriate.

If you would like to contact me by email or mobile to discuss the above, my details are listed below. Otherwise send me your mobile number and I will contact you at your convenience.  Email: dpolle...@ozemail.com.au
I am looking forward to your assistance in contributing to Wikipedia articles that are an important section of the Paralympic History project.

Cheerio for now, Patricia

Patricia Ollerenshaw

Researcher    Volunteer

Paralympics   Australia