HOOMD-blue v3.10.0 is now available. Thanks to all who tested, submitted bug reports, and contributed code! The source code and Docker images are available now. The conda-forge packages will be available in a few hours. See below for the detailed change log, which is also included in the documentation.
Thanks to all who made v3.10.0 possible.
Continuing contributors: Brandon Butler, Joshua A. Anderson, Yuan Zhou
Report issues: https://github.com/glotzerlab/hoomd-blue/issues
• The message_filename property and argument to Device, CPU, and GPU to replace msg_file (#1497).
• hoomd.md.pair.Gaussian to replace hoomd.md.pair.Gauss (#1497).
• hoomd.md.pair.ExpandedGaussian - the expanded Gaussian pair force (#1493).
• Guide: How to apply arbitrary pair potentials in HPMC (#1505).
• Use furo style for HTML documentation (#1498).
• The hoomd.md.pair potentials ExpandedLJ, ExpandedMie, LJGauss, and TWF now shift V(r_cut) to 0 properly when mode == 'shift' (#1504).
• Corrected errors in the pair potential documentation (#1504).
• Note that the 'body' exclusion should be used with hoomd.md.constrain.Rigid (#1465).
• Correctly identify the 'xyz' mode in hoomd.md.methods.NPH (#1509).
• The msg_file property and argument to Device, CPU, and GPU.
Joshua A. Anderson, Ph.D.
Research Area Specialist, Chemical Engineering, University of Michigan