typo

azam cheraghi

Mar 28, 2023, 1:49:30 PM3/28/23
to hoomd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am trying to do NPT using BoxMC updater, but I don't know much about notation. The following code is wrong in notation, but don't know how to fix.

hoomd.hpmc.update.BoxMC(trigger=hoomd.trigger.Periodic(10), betaP = 20, volume.mode == 'standard', volume.weight = 0.5, volume.delta = 5)

 I would really appreciate if you could help me.

Thanks
Azam

Brandon Butler

Mar 28, 2023, 5:25:48 PM3/28/23
to hoomd...@googlegroups.com

Azam,

As the documetation states, volume is a dict attribute so try

boxmc = hoomd.hpmc.update.BoxMC(trigger=10, betaP=20)

boxmc.volume = {"mode": "standard", "weight": 0.5, "delta": 5.0)

Best,

Brandon

Brandon Butler
MolSSI Fellow
PhD Candidate, Chemical Engineering and Scientific Computing | Glotzer Lab, University of Michigan
Email: butl...@umich.edu

azam cheraghi

Mar 28, 2023, 6:48:29 PM3/28/23
to hoomd...@googlegroups.com
Perfect, I am not familiar with the notations yet. Thanks alot for your help.