Re: WCA for Particles with Differet Sigma

Message has been deleted

jude vishnu

Feb 18, 2023, 5:53:04 AM2/18/23
to hoomd-users
Dear Adrian,
It is there in the documentation page. I believe you are looking for this?
lj.pair_coeff.set('A', 'B', epsilon=2.0, sigma=1.0, alpha=0.5, r_cut=3.0, r_on=2.0);

Best,
Jude
On Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 10:38:43 AM UTC+1 ADRIAN PINTO wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to simulate particles of different diameter using hoomd. Currently, I'm forced to stick with v2 because I want to implement mpcd after I get success with dry system.

I wanted to ask if there was a way to define r_cut for lj potential separately based on the type of interacting particles. Whenever I initialize lj using md.pair.lj, it sets in stone the r_cut parameter. I'm defining pair_coeff separately, but I don't know if this would alter the r_cut supplied any way.

Any help in figuring this out would be much appreciated. Here is a snippet of the code.
Screenshot from 2023-02-18 15-01-27.png

Thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely,
Adrian
Message has been deleted

ADRIAN PINTO

Feb 18, 2023, 6:09:22 AM2/18/23
to hoomd-users
Hi Jude,

Thanks for the help! I figured things out.

Regards,
Adrian