E-J Project Opportunity

已查看 22 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jason Daniels

未读,
2022年12月12日 18:19:172022/12/12
收件人 hon...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I primarily do only J-E translation, and at any rate, this project is with my full-time company.
We have a need to translate the UI for our end-user interface from English to Japanese.
This interface is used by shoppers as well as store employees in a retail environment.

I need a native Japanese speaker with professional translation experience in both IT and retail.
Note that the source English isn't always the best, and there won't be much context provided unfortunately.

They aren't organizing the project into words but phrases of which there are around 4,000.
Deadline is end of this month (December).

This is my first time posting here in many years and my first time posting a project opportunity, so forgive me if the format or etiquette is incorrect.

Thank you,

Jason Daniels
Director of Technical Services
Teamwork Commerce