Do you know MR?

Eri Hara

Apr 26, 2021, 8:43:06 PM4/26/21
to hon...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Have you ever heard or worked with Moboreader?
They’re looking for novel proofreaders/translators (in any language) with “good looking” but questionable conditions.
Corporate review sites say they’re not a scammer but
not recommendable for more demands and less payment.   I’m not interested in them but just want to know them in order to avoid the contact from them.
To be honest, I happened to work with such poorly reputed companies/scammers long time ago.  And MR smells like one of them but sometimes my instinct gets wrong.

Thank you and best regards,

Eri Hara