Need a favor: The Kojien entry for 太陽電池

Warren Smith

Sep 9, 2022, 2:02:44 PM9/9/22
to hon...@googlegroups.com

I don't have access to Kojien online (and my paper copy has long since been sent to storage).

For a court argument I am writing, can someone email me the full Kojien entry for 太陽電池 please? (I want to examine its semantic scope according to Kojien.)

Thanks in advance.

Warren

Herman

Sep 9, 2022, 2:33:20 PM9/9/22
to hon...@googlegroups.com
On 9/9/22 11:02, Warren Smith wrote:
> I don't have access to Kojien online (and my paper copy has long since
> been sent to storage).
>
> For a court argument I am writing, can someone email me the full Kojien
> entry for 太陽電池please? (I want to examine its semantic scope
> according to Kojien.)
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Warren
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/honyaku/433CBC42E43D4E898D2CA9F1FD7EE56D%40WarrenSmithDell
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/honyaku/433CBC42E43D4E898D2CA9F1FD7EE56D%40WarrenSmithDell?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

広辞苑第五版

半導体の光起電力効果を利用して太陽エネルギーを電気エネルギーに変換する装
置。珪素や化合物半導体の結晶、あるいはアモルファス半導体で作られる。

Herman Kahn

Warren Smith

Sep 9, 2022, 2:43:02 PM9/9/22
to hon...@googlegroups.com
You are the best! I owe you a favor.
email to honyaku+u...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/honyaku/8167ef1d-9533-5a58-8b6d-e64ad73e4a
2a%40lmi.net.

JimBreen

Sep 10, 2022, 8:08:06 AM9/10/22
to Honyaku E<>J translation list
On Saturday, 10 September 2022 at 04:02:44 UTC+10 Warren Smith wrote:

I don't have access to Kojien online (and my paper copy has long since been sent to storage).

I use the site at:  https://sakura-paris.org/dict/   They are not the latest editions but you get 広辞苑, 大辞林, etc.

Quite useful.

Jim

Nora Stevens Heath

Sep 10, 2022, 10:59:27 AM9/10/22
to hon...@googlegroups.com
Jim Breen wrote:

> I use the site at: https://sakura-paris.org/dict/ They are not the latest editions but you get 広辞苑, 大辞林, etc.
>
> Quite useful.

You're not kidding! Thanks for this resource; I bookmarked it right away.

Nora

--
Nora Stevens Heath <no...@fumizuki.com>
J-E translations: http://www.fumizuki.com/