Typing Japanese or confirming Japanese content

Michael Fletcher

Jan 28, 2021, 1:34:57 PM1/28/21
to hon...@googlegroups.com
This is Michael Fletcher. I have been a member of this group for over a decade though I post very infrequently.

In my translation business, I have, as needed, had my wife type in documents received in PDF form or had her check the Japanese of an OCR version of a document. She is Japanese and so does well at this. I paid her to do this for me and it was very beneficial to do so. The cost to have her do this was way more than made up in the speed at which I was able to translate.

I considering offering this service to other translators. In other words, have a PDF document typed in or document reviewed. Please let me know if you would have any interest in this type of service.

The charge would be $22 per hour for this type of service. You can contact me offline at mic...@entechsite.com