[Job Opportunity] Queen & Co. | Translation Project Manager

Alex Queen

Feb 8, 2022, 1:47:44 PM2/8/22
to Honyaku E<>J translation list
Hi Honyaku Group — we're hiring! I'm delighted to announce that my company Queen & Co. is currently hiring for a translation and project management position to work at our office in Towada or Tokyo (take your pick!) with remote/hybrid work options available.

Please check out the position details and eligibility requirements and apply on LinkedIn at the URL below:

Queen & Co. | Translation Project Manager
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2875155680

More information on what we do at Queen & Co. is available in Japanese and English on our website:

Queen & Co.
EN: https://www.queenand.co/
JA: https://ja.queenand.co/

Thanks and feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

All the best,
Alex

Alex Queen

Feb 8, 2022, 2:42:58 PM2/8/22
to Honyaku E<>J translation list
Hi Honyaku Group,

Unfortunately, we have already closed the LinkedIn listing above after a healthy amount of interest.
However, a parallel application process will be open until the end of this week, so please see the following URL if you wish to apply:

Queen & Co. | Translation Project Manager

Please feel free to reach out if you'd like any additional information.

All the best,
Alex