Egypt - We Condemn SiSi The Pharoh of teh Arab world ...........................................................

Zarook Qasim

Mar 8, 2024, 10:56:51 AMMar 8
to HonorTruth, imranar...@gmail.com, seyed ziad, gsmziadm, N_n...@bangla.net, Ameerally, shawnsm...@gmail.com, aynur ruzeena mihlar, Asadali...@gmail.com, Yasiris...@gmail.com, Zahir....@gmail.com, kaleelmo...@gmail.com, Fouzi Mrm, SACM Zuhyle, Mujtaba Syed, Mulaffer Khalid, I.C.C Colombo, edi...@youngmuslimdigest.com, Muhammad Siddeeq, ismet...@hotmail.com, Javid yusuf, Naffeel, Seyed Mohammed, AJM Zaneer, Zuhair PC, Zawfir Yahoo, Zawfir Ziard, Mohamed Ismail Abdul Manaff, Shameem Ahamed, Imthiaz Bakeer Markar, Mohamed Harees, AGA Barrie, Aijaz Zaka Syed, osman mustafa, Thalif Deen, Farouk Rahim, Mohamed Wazeer, Mohamed Ali Hassen, Shadia Farouque, Mohamed Rasheed Mohamed Farook, bi...@patreon.com, mhmf...@gmail.com, mus...@mushaninternational.com, GEM PARADISE, Hameed, Nabee...@gmail.com, Hilmy...@gmail.com, javid...@gmail.com, Shah Nawas Marikar Bawa, rifai...@gmail.com, mwz...@gmail.com, sadi...@hotmail.com, Shif...@gmail.com, amri...@yahoo.com, farhan...@gmail.com, rusha...@yahoo.com, crown...@yahoo.com, bis...@hotmail.com, sabe...@yahoo.com, rmh...@gmail.com, ziy...@gmail.com, az.i...@gmail.com, hussa...@gmail.com, ism...@saudi-steel.com.sa, mimn...@gmail.com, mamj...@gmail.com, asifh...@gmail.com, Hilmy Ahamed, tassy...@gmail.com, pass...@gmail.com, Mass Usuf

Sisi regime sentences eight Muslim Brotherhood leaders to death

image.png
Date: 6.3.2024 12:00

Egypt's coup plotter President Sisi's grudge against the Muslim Brotherhood, from whom he took over the country's government at gunpoint, never subsides. The death sentences given against eight leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood, just before Ramadan, once again pained the conscience.

The grudge of Egypt's coupist president, the cruel Sisi, towards the Muslim Brotherhood, from whom he took over the country's administration by force of arms, has never subsided.

The death sentences given against 8 leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood Movement before the holy month of Ramadan once again deeply hurt the conscience of Muslims.

The death sentences, taken at a sensitive time when the liberation struggle was being waged on behalf of the Islamic Ummah in Gaza, further increased the anger towards Egypt's coup regime.

Just a few days before the holy month of Ramadan, the despotic administration in Egypt led by the coup leader Sisi made scandalous decisions in the fake cases where the leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood were tried.

On Monday, the coup court in the capital Cairo sentenced eight executives of the Muslim Brotherhood (Ikhwan) Movement, including the Chairman of the Brotherhood's Guidance Council, Mohammed Bedii, to death.

Hundreds of Muslim Brotherhood members who were held captive in prison as political prisoners since 2013, when Egypt's coupist general Sisi usurped the presidential office, have been executed.

8 NAMES FROM THE LEADERSHIP OF THE IKHWAN ARE ON THE DEATH LIST

It was learned that the names of the Muslim Brotherhood leaders who were sentenced to death by Egypt's coup regime were 'Muhammad Bedii, Muhammed el-Biltaji, Mahmoud Izzet, Amr Mohammed Zaki, Osama Yassin Abdelwahhab, Saffet Hamuda Hijazi, Asem Abdelmajid and Muhammed Abdelmaqsud.'

Those who were sentenced to death are known to be high-ranking figures under the management of the Freedom and Justice Party, the political wing of the Muslim Brotherhood, before the 2013 coup.

It was reported many times in the world press that Muhammad Bedii, the most famous of the Brotherhood leaders whose names were on the death list, was subjected to torture in prison despite his serious health problems.

Another Brotherhood leader, Muhammed el-Biltaji, is the father of Asma el-Biltaji, who was brutally murdered by the coup forces in Rabia Square...

THE ATTITUDE OF THE EGYPTIAN REGIME IS SHAMEFUL WHILE THE MASSACRE CONTINUES IN GAZA

The decisions taken by the court affiliated with the coupist Sisi regime regarding the Brotherhood leaders were regretted in the conscience of Muslims.

The fact that the scandalous decision was taken at a gloomy time when Muslims in Gaza were subjected to brutal massacres, deadly hunger, and thirst was interpreted as shameful for the prestige of the Egyptian state.

Many political parties, human rights organizations, and non-governmental organizations that showed solidarity with the Brotherhood in various parts of the Islamic world took to the streets to protest the Egyptian regime.

Milli Görüş's youth organization, Anatolian Youth Association, also organized protests yesterday in front of the Egyptian Embassy in Ankara and the Consulate General in Istanbul, condemning the Sisi regime.

HUNDREDS OF BROTHERHOOD MEMBERS HAVE BEEN EXECUTED SINCE 2013

The Muslim Brotherhood Movement, which has a special place in Egypt's political history, has faced constant pressure and obstacles since its establishment in 1928 by the martyr Hasan al-Banna and his friends.

The Brotherhood Movement, which wanted to Islamize the administration of Egypt, the largest Islamic country in the Middle East, came to power in 2012 with the Freedom and Justice Party for the first time in Egyptian history.

The Muslim Brotherhood Movement, which tried to Islamize Egypt in many areas from economy to politics, from social functioning to education during the 1 year that the late President of Egypt, Mohammed Morsi, was president, entered a complicated process with the military coup of July 3, 2013.

The Egyptian judiciary, under the control of coup leader General Abdel Fattah Sisi, put Brotherhood members in prisons with unlawful indictments prepared hastily.

Many Brotherhood leaders, such as Mohammed Morsi and Mohammed Mahdi Akef, lost their lives in the unhealthy conditions of Egyptian prisons.

Since 2013, the Sisi regime has issued death sentences against the Brotherhood leaders whom it left to die in prisons, as well as thousands of anti-coup Brotherhood members, on false charges.

While many of these executions are carried out, there are hundreds of Brotherhood members in prisons who have been sentenced to death.

ANKARA INVITATION TO SiSi

The Muslim Brotherhood entered a difficult period with the military coup of July 3, 2013. The Egyptian judiciary, under the control of coup leader General Abdel Fattah Sisi, put Brotherhood members in prisons with unlawful indictments that they hastily prepared.

Many Brotherhood leaders, such as Mohammed Morsi and Mohammed Mahdi Akif, lost their lives in the unhealthy conditions of Egyptian prisons.

Due to the Sisi coup, Türkiye-Egypt relations had come to a breaking point.

Relations between the two countries, which have warmed recently, entered a new era with President Erdoğan's trip to Egypt in February 2024, 11 years later.

Meeting with Egyptian President Sisi, Erdogan said, "I invited my dear brother Sisi to Ankara."

Sherwani Mustafa

Mar 8, 2024, 11:42:07 AMMar 8
[...]
I welcome you, Oh the sacred month of Ramadhan !
( From my poetry book ' Voice of Heart ' )
With new sprouts of faith emerging in my barren heart,
With the Unseen showing the blaze of my Final Goal,
With a blissful blend of belief , joy and fear,
With a Divine aura overpowering my mind and soul,
I welcome you, Oh the sacred month of Ramadhan!
Your name brings forth a flurry of soothing throbs,
from which countless hopes of salvation arise;
Your name comes to the rescue of my worries and shame;
It seems to blow the breezes of the gardens of Paradise .
I welcome you, Oh the sacred month of Ramadhan !
May your advent shower on this trembling world,
the heavenly serenity, lasting peace and moral grace;
May the first glimpse of your moon on the globe’s horizon,
dissipate the dark and threatening clouds from its face.
I welcome you, Oh the sacred month of Ramadhan
Dr. Mustafa Kamal Sherwani, LL.D.
Sherwani Law Associates,
537 F / 30 Sherwani Nagar
Sitapur Road, Lucknow, India

Sherwani Mustafa

Mar 8, 2024, 11:48:39 AMMar 8
[...]
Prayer for coming Ramadhan
( From my poetry book ' Voice of Heart' )
*****************************
MAY the sacred moon of holy month
appear with unprecedented glory and grace
to become harbinger of a new watershed
which transforms human values and face.
MAY force of penitence, hunger and thirst
conquer the vices of rancor and greed
to pave the way for love and solicitude
which make humanity an angelic creed.
MAY the showers of Divine Blessings
give solace to world, and make it mild
to cover the globe with heavenly air
and consoles each man, woman and child.
Dr. Mustafa Kamal Sherwani,LL.D.
Sherwani Law Associates,
537 F / 30 Sherwani Nagar
Sitapur Road, Lucknow, U.P. India

Firazath Hussain

Mar 9, 2024, 10:57:54 AMMar 9
to honor...@googlegroups.com, Zarook Casim
The Enemy WITHIN is more destructive than the Enemy WITHOUT

Sherwani Mustafa

Mar 17, 2024, 12:52:24 PMMar 17
[...]
On World Sparrow Day ( March,20)
( From my poetry book ' Voice of Heart')
**********************************
Oh dear lovely small sparrows,!
Tell me where you have gone;?
Are you angry with our ways,
With our tank, gun and drone.?
Come back , Oh my friends,!
I am waiting with feed for you;
I have kept water in the bowls,
Of your day, from news, I knew.
Since infancy you were my joy,
You used to come and have a play;
How I enjoyed, is beyond my words,
Your chirping sounds had much to say.
When I direly needed your groups,
Like a child, at this grown up age;
You have left me before my death,
Why you betrayed me at this stage.
My house is wearing a deserted look,
Pardon me! If I have done some harm;
Please return to it in your usual hordes,
With your melody, revive its lost charm.
***********************************
Dr. Mustafa Kamal Sherwani,LL.D.
Sherwani Law Associates
Sherwani Nagar,Sitapur Road
Lucknow , U.P. India

Sherwani Mustafa

Mar 23, 2024, 12:47:38 PMMar 23
[...]
A Dialogue Between Power and Justice
( Dedicated to present global situation )
( From my poetry book ' Voice of Heart')
************ ********* ********* *****
Power:
I am what I am : It is all you must know,
People realize me when they face my heat.
Justice:
Without me, you show a devilish instinct,
If you leave me, your future is totally bleak.
Power:
I feel pity on you , your lofty claim and name,
You always try to wipe the tears of the weak.
It is ‘I’ who command the destiny of the world,
You only echo the voices of the timid and meek.
Justice:
I tremble at your arrogant and faithless words,
What by this boundless pride you want to seek.
It is you who bring havoc and ruin on the globe,
It is you who trample the peace under your feet.
Power:
Come out from dark alley, under the glare of Sun,
It is ‘I’ who decide your bottom, height and peak.
It is ‘I’ who give dictates to the faith and belief,
I repeat your name just to hit a winning streak.
I do what I like; For me, my will is the eternal word,
Cowards then cry that moral codes I always break.
I am slave to none; No one can challenge my gun,
You then lead the poor victims with groan and shriek.
Dr. Mustafa Kamal Sherwani,LL.D.
Sherwani Law Associates,

Sherwani Mustafa

Apr 7, 2024, 1:09:08 PMApr 7
[...]
Eid Greetings !The joy that never sees the eclipse !
***** *******************************
The joy that never sees the eclipse,
The hope which never meets the despair,
I pray ! This crescent of Eid may bring for you !
The mind that fastens human bonds,
The heart which bleeds for the love of man,
I pray! This crescent of Eid may bring for you!
The soul that buries all its ills,
The world which aspires for lasting peace,
I pray! This crescent of Eid may bring for you !
The passion that even the angels envy,
The humility which placates Divine Wrath,
**************************************
Dr. Mustafa Kamal Sherwani,LL.D.
Sherwani Law Associates
Sherwani Nagar, Sitapur Road
Lucknow,U.P.India

Sherwani Mustafa

Apr 11, 2024, 2:03:02 PMApr 11
[...]
Oh The  aggressors! Oh The killers of the Innocent !
( Dedicated to Israel's barbarities in Gaza )
When the tide  of  time  turns  against you,
When  ‘mis’ is added  before your  ‘fortune’,
When the trigger of the gun goes to your victims,
When you are  pounded with the rain of bombs ,
Call me, my dear  sisters ,brothers  and sons!
I will come to sacrifice my life for your sake.

 Today my faint voice for you is a mad man’s cry,
You are inebriated with the power of air, land and sea,
Tomorrow when you are forlorn, with empty hands,
Weeping  over the heaps of  dead and  wailing injured,
Call me, my dear  sisters ,brothers  and sons!
I will silence their revenge with the Triumph of  Mecca.

 Today is the time for you to learn from the past,
The religious parables are enough to show you the path;
The aggressors have always met their ugly fate.
When the oppressed of  today  stand  on your chest,
Call me, my dear sisters , brothers  and sons!
I will placate their fury with the verses of  the Holy Book.

When the pangs of conscience  make  you sleepless,
When you are left with nothing  but regret and remorse,
When  the images of today  frighten you with  every  breath,
When the memory of your vicious deeds makes you  numb,
Call me, my dear sisters , brothers  and sons!
I  will console you as I  have a human heart.

( From my poetry book ' Voice of Heart')

Sherwani Mustafa

Jun 12, 2024, 1:45:15 PMJun 12
[...]
Greetings on 'H A J J'
************************
May the reverential sounds of 'ALLA HUMMA-LAB-BAIK,
once again shake the pillars of falsehood;
May the multitudes of believers around Allah's House
change the entire world into one 'HUMAN BROTHERHOOD.
May the glorious green dome of Prophet's tomb,
inspire in every heart, Allah's awe and fear;
May the clouds of discord and ill-will disappear,
with every throb of heart, and every faithful tear.
(From my poetry book 'Voice of Heart')
Dr.Mustafa Kamal Sherwani ,LL.D.
Sherwani Law Associates
537 F / 30,Sherwani Nagar,Sitapur Road
Lucknow,India

Sherwani Mustafa

Jun 13, 2024, 1:41:59 PMJun 13
[...]
A Message for 'HAJJ'
********************
LET  this teeming surge of the faithful moving round the House of  their Guardian Lord once again
convulse the citadels of oppression, injustice,cruelty and persecution.
LET this coffin on their living bodies once again make them fearless of death  in  the cause of Justice, Equality, Fraternity and Compassion.
LET this  pious spirit of  their forming solid ranks, while standing before their Creator, once again change them into  an iron wall, and give them the sagacity to eliminate from their midst all  those who have  shattered it into countless pieces.
LET   this resounding  sacred sound of ‘LAB- BEIK’ – ‘ALLAHUMMA –LAB-BEIK’ once again give them unwavering faith  to retrieve their pristine glory,and survive in the world as a living force.
 LET this white robe on their persons once again become the harbinger of  the Universal  Peace and Brotherhood.
 ‘EIK  HON  MUSLIM  HARAM  KEE  PAASBANEE  KE  LIYE’
( Let  the Muslims be one for the protection of Haram/ Kaba )

Sherwani Mustafa

Jun 13, 2024, 2:06:55 PMJun 13
[...]
May this festival of Eidul-Azha  infuse
*********************************
May this pious festival of Eidul-Azha infuse ,
Abraham’s   faith  in  every soul  and  heart.;
May   the Divine Will dominate  our  minds,
And purge our conscience of all sorts of dirt.
May its blessings give the moral and rectitude,
To  humanity to  overcome the present  turmoil;
May  the  blood from the slaughtered  animals,
Sow the seeds of peace and harmony in  the soil.

Sherwani Mustafa

Jul 14, 2024, 5:30:36 AM (9 days ago) Jul 14
[...]
A Tribute to Hazrat Imam Hussain (AS)
( From my poetry book ' Voice of Heart' )
Oh ! the son of Prophet, the saviour of men,
The sultry noon of the horrid summer,
When long back this day, your pious blood,
Fell to the soil in a ruthless way,
Haunts me like a frightening dream.
The arrow, so cruel that pierced the throat,
Of a thirsty babe who could not shriek,
The devilish hands that severed the head,
From your body, the holiest then,
Make me tearful night and day.
One could foresee through your pains,
We would learn a moral so high,
In chain would spring the countless heads,
To follow your spirit in the righteous cause,
Alas! Craven we are , could not do.
We lament your sorrow and cry so hoarse,
You might think, a creed has come,
To hold your banner in the benighted world,
To trim the evils as you did,
Alas! We are a smirch on your name.
Our talks are bold, our hearts are weak,
Our tongues are sharp, our minds are meek,
Our hands and legs are shivery all,
Make us man and give us a call,
Our hopes are shimmering in your grave.
Pangs of conscience ask me oft,
Why the flame of virtue is soft?
Why the sun of evil has its reign,?
Why our blood is cold when vice is hot.?
Are we on the brink of death,?
Summon the courage, you all the men !
Tread on the path of martyrs, the great,
Else, the Last Day will see your awful fate,
Your abode will be the dreaded Hell,
With your bones and flesh as its food.
'" Nikal kar khaan qaaho'n se adaa kar rasm'e Shabbeeree"
' Dr. Allama Iqbal'