Features to open .svg file?

Hendru Choaca

Dec 19, 2022, 4:57:54 AM12/19/22
to Honeyview Forum
How to open open .svg file? is there any extension/plugin or a way to open this file with honeyview?

seyo IM

Dec 19, 2022, 7:56:21 PM12/19/22
to Honeyview Forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

Unless there are urgent security issues with Honeyview, no modifications will be applied to the app for a while. Instead, we have a plan to release the next major update of the app by the first quarter of next year and the update will include support for the SVG format. We ask you for much understanding and patience.

2022년 12월 19일 월요일 오후 6시 57분 54초 UTC+9에 Hendru Choaca님이 작성:

Hendru Choaca

Dec 21, 2022, 11:31:40 AM12/21/22
to Honeyview Forum
Thanks for the answer. can you tell me exact date when will that next year update will release?

seyo IM

Dec 21, 2022, 10:52:42 PM12/21/22
to Honeyview Forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

Because of the heavy schedule, it is likely that a beta version available for general end users will not be introduced until the second quarter of next year. We regret the update being continuously delayed.

2022년 12월 22일 목요일 오전 1시 31분 40초 UTC+9에 Hendru Choaca님이 작성: