make the (pic name and counter) from unlocked menu available when lock menu is clicked

mia sk

Jan 6, 2023, 1:12:27 PM1/6/23
to Honeyview Forum
whenever we click unlock menu the image name and counter will display over the picture (attached picture), please add this pic name and counter over the picture when we lock the menu as well.
i know that picture name and counter shows on top bar but it's unpleasant to see as they are a little far from our viewing angle, and showing exif shows pic and counter but a lot of other unecessary texts over the picture,

2023-01-06 12_15_31-Clipboard.png