AVIF image format support

Timson Robl

Aug 19, 2021, 8:34:09 AM8/19/21
to Honeyview Forum
AVIF next generation open-sourced and royalty free image format is gaining popularity lately, it is now fully supported by both Google Chrome and Firefox browsers as well as native support on Android OS.
Can you please add AVIF support to Honeyview?

seyo IM

Aug 20, 2021, 12:18:25 AM8/20/21
to Honeyview Forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

We have a plan to release the next major update of the program (Honeyview 6.0) and make the program support the AVIF format by the update. Due to our circumstances, however, the work on the update is being delayed and we cannot clarify when the update will be actually released. We ask for your understanding.

2021년 8월 19일 목요일 오후 9시 34분 9초 UTC+9에 Timson Robl님이 작성:

Chris Choi

Aug 20, 2021, 12:23:23 AM8/20/21
to Timson Robl, Honeyview Forum
Hello,

I'm Chris from Honeycam team.
For your information, Honeycam supports AVIF opening and saving.
You can download Honeycam free version here. (https://www.bandisoft.com/honeycam/)

Thank you and hope you have a great day.

2021년 8월 19일 (목) 오후 9:34, Timson Robl <timso...@gmail.com>님이 작성:
AVIF next generation open-sourced and royalty free image format is gaining popularity lately, it is now fully supported by both Google Chrome and Firefox browsers as well as native support on Android OS.
Can you please add AVIF support to Honeyview?

Velken Iakov (Grox Commander)

Oct 6, 2023, 10:53:35 PM10/6/23
to Honeyview Forum
hello, it has been over 2 years since you announced v6.0 and the AVIF support, and it is still not out, is there an ETA?

KH Park

Oct 6, 2023, 11:38:48 PM10/6/23
to Honeyview Forum

Hello. This is Bandisoft.