[Feature request] Keep scroll position when changing images

kevin y

Dec 8, 2022, 7:10:13 AM12/8/22
to Honeyview Forum
I'd like to request the feature to lock/keep scroll position when switching between images.
This will be extremely useful when comparing images, so you don't lose your place.
Currently it resets pan back to top left corner on switching; this would be a way to lock it.

(We would add a toggle for this to right click context menu, and possibly a keyboard shortcut)
Note: This wouldn't affect zoom level, only pan position.

Thanks!

fmnijk

Apr 22, 2024, 8:19:37 AMApr 22
to Honeyview Forum
BandiView has this feature. I don't know it's BandiView only or not since Honeyview development is discontinued.

kevin y 在 2022年12月8日 星期四晚上9:10:13 [UTC+9] 的信中寫道: