print tiff multiple pages

Doron Shemesh

Jan 8, 2023, 11:40:04 PM1/8/23
to Honeyview Forum
Hi

I cant print multiple pages in a tiff pages.
I can see that there is more then one page.
when I print, it's print just the first page.

How can I print all the pages together?

Doron

seyo IM

Jan 9, 2023, 8:51:19 PM1/9/23
to Honeyview Forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

On the latest version of Honeyview, you cannot print the multiple images included in a single TIFF file at the same time. You can move from an image to another by using the buttons at the bottom left corner of the app's windows, instead, and then print the images one by one. Sorry for your inconvenience caused by this.

00.png

2023년 1월 9일 월요일 오후 1시 40분 4초 UTC+9에 Doron Shemesh님이 작성: