ダブルクリックした時の動作

Ma Ma

Dec 17, 2022, 10:53:18 PM12/17/22
to Honeyview Forum
ダブルクリックした時の動作が、最大化のみですが、他の動作を呼び出せるようにしてほしいです。
私は、全画面化したいです。
右ダブルクリックでも、閉じる等の動作を呼び出したいです。

seyo IM

Dec 18, 2022, 11:57:23 PM12/18/22
to Honeyview Forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

Exactly the same functions as what you have described here are not provided by the latest version of Honeyview. We have a plan to release the next major update of the app by the first quarter of next year, and only after the update release, we will become able to add such functions to the app. We ask you for much understanding and patience.

For now, instead, you may customize the actions done by clicking the left or right button of the mouse, in the app's Configuration (F5) > the Mouse tab. Please try it.

00.png

2022년 12월 18일 일요일 오후 12시 53분 18초 UTC+9에 Ma Ma님이 작성: