[Feature request] Disable smooth scrolling

BigGorillaG

Dec 14, 2022, 7:39:15 AM12/14/22
to honeyv...@googlegroups.com
I would like to scroll through an image without the slow smooth scrolling that Honeyview uses. The only alternative I can think of would be to convert my image folder into a PDF with PDF24.

kevin y

Dec 18, 2022, 12:06:02 PM12/18/22
to Honeyview Forum
So i found a workaround in the meantime which i've been using; you can map arrow keys as "Scroll Up, Down" to override default functionality. This has the side-effect of not cycling to next image when you reach the top or bottom (which i prefer actually, and wish that was a toggle as well).