Honeyview 5.33 - Ugoira no longer working

es.luck...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2020, 4:58:16 AM6/26/20
to Honeyview Forum
Hi
I updated Honeyview to version 5.33 and now .ugoira files are no longer being read.
I noticed in the history changelog that .ugoira processing had been improved, but now files are no longer being read (behavior is similar to opening an invalid image file):

I attached a sample file. I can provide more if needed.
All .ugoira files I have were downloaded through PixivUtil2 and have worked with previous versions of Honeyview which have supported .ugoira files.
To further test, I downloaded the portable version with default settings and ended with the same results.

I am running Honeyview 5.33 on Windows 10 Version 1909.
I have another machine running Windows 10 Version 2004 but have not yet updated Honeyview on it.
I would like to roll back to the previous version (v5.32) but I no longer have the setup file and the website does not provide download links for old versions.

The changelog has misspelled .ugoira if it may have any relevance.
Changelog:   .UGORIA
Actual:          .UGOIRA

Thank you
79515713_ugoira1920x1080 - Cleveland (Muse) - Azur Lane.ugoira

KH Park

Jun 28, 2020, 10:42:58 PM6/28/20
to Honeyview Forum

Thank you for your sample. :)

I had changed the parser code of the ugoira's json and that caused the problem.

I have fixed the problem and here is the test setup file for you. :)

es.luck...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 2:33:46 AM6/29/20
to Honeyview Forum
Thank you so much for the fix!
I can confirm that .ugoira files are now working properly again.
Thanks again for your quick response! :)

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 5:58 PM <es.luck...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

81976453_ugoira1920x1080 - Good.ugoira