Select frames checkbox idea

sergio...@yahoo.com

Jun 29, 2021, 8:41:58 AM6/29/21
to Honeycam Forum

If I could have a checkbox next to each frame then I could more easily edit the timings and the animation flow.  So, the animation would be looping and I could select or deselect a frame to be in the animation list. Now I have to delete a frame to see how it moves but if I could deselect it, it could be non-destructive (I know you have an undo mode which you have to enable).

Screenshot - 29_06_2021 , 13_30_24ed1.png

Chris Choi

Jul 1, 2021, 3:56:24 AM7/1/21
to sergio...@yahoo.com, Honeycam Forum
Hi again,

Thank you for your suggestion. As you pointed out, the current selection has some problems indeed.
We've already had a better solution for the problem but it needs lots of work to do. So I can't tell you when we can start with it.
I'll let you know when we've done that.

Thank you.

Best,

2021년 6월 29일 (화) 오후 9:41, 'sergio...@yahoo.com' via Honeycam Forum <hone...@googlegroups.com>님이 작성: