Transparent Backgrounds

Mr. Weaver

Apr 10, 2021, 12:46:38 PM4/10/21
to Honeycam Forum
I seem to be having a problem with transparent backgrounds since updating to 3.35.

I remove the background using chromakey, it shows it has being removed, and then after I go to save it as a .webm a background is added back in.

I'm not quite sure if this is user error, but I didn't have this problem before updating.

Chris Choi

Apr 11, 2021, 9:01:13 PM4/11/21
to Mr. Weaver, Honeycam Forum
Hello Mr.Weaver,

I'm Chris from Honeycam Development Team.
Thank you for using Honeycam.
I've just tested the chromakeying and saving as WebM but found no problem yet.
I'm not sure whether you set the WebM option correctly.
image.png
  Please check the attachment to see how I've tested.

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Chris

2021년 4월 11일 (일) 오전 1:46, Mr. Weaver <jawea...@gmail.com>님이 작성:
I seem to be having a problem with transparent backgrounds since updating to 3.35.

I remove the background using chromakey, it shows it has being removed, and then after I go to save it as a .webm a background is added back in.

I'm not quite sure if this is user error, but I didn't have this problem before updating.

webm_transparent_background_test.mp4