Real-ESRGAN

Martin Zuidervliet (Marty South)

Nov 30, 2022, 3:05:51 AM11/30/22
to Honeycam Forum
Could you please add Real-ESRGAN to the upscaling options? Here's an example of one without and one with the upscaling method. The one with the upscale I had to process manually outside Honeycam and it would be easier if I could handle it inside Honeycam.

Chris Choi

Nov 30, 2022, 7:57:29 PM11/30/22
to Martin Zuidervliet (Marty South), Honeycam Forum
Hi Martin,

>> Could you please add Real-ESRGAN to the upscaling options? Here's an example of one without and one with the upscaling method. The one with the upscale I had to process manually outside Honeycam and it would be easier if I could handle it inside Honeycam.

Thank you for the suggestion. Actually, we had also tested Real-ESRGAN and had been surprised with the superb result of it.
We're finding a way to import Real-ESRGAN to Honeycam now but it'll take some time.
I'll let you know when it's done.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Chris.