Cinemagraph?

sergio...@yahoo.com

Jun 11, 2021, 3:50:38 PM6/11/21
to Honeycam Forum

Is this in the pipeline? I've used Instagrapher to do my cinemagraphs but that is only gif base. Is it possible to do it with a Webp format file? Do you have plans to have an ability to mask an area to stop it changing during the playing of frames?
Brian Eno and his cat. I masked the hand area so only it moves.brian-eno-cat-fingerstroker1 Copy-2.gif

Chris Choi

Jun 14, 2021, 12:23:47 AM6/14/21
to sergio...@yahoo.com, Honeycam Forum
Hi,

>> Is this in the pipeline?
Yes, Cinemagraph is on our to-do list.  I'm sorry but we don't know when we can tackle that task.
I'll let you know by email when we're done.

Thank you.

2021년 6월 12일 (토) 오전 4:50, 'sergio...@yahoo.com' via Honeycam Forum <hone...@googlegroups.com>님이 작성: