Can't make MP4 file in portrait orientation!

Kenshi

Mar 11, 2021, 9:16:12 AM3/11/21
to Honeycam Forum
However heavy images are, provided that they are in landscape orientation, I can absolutely export MP4 file from them. But once images are in portrait orientation, I can't do that. Why? Can admin fix?

Chris Choi

Mar 14, 2021, 10:48:48 PM3/14/21
to Kenshi, Honeycam Forum
Hello,

I'm Chris from Honeycam Team.
Thank you for using Honeycam and sorry for the inconvenience.
We've tested the latest version for images in portrait orientation, but couldn't find the problem yet.
Could you send us the images that you have trouble making an MP4 file?
It would be better for us if you could send them to ap...@bandisoft.com.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chris