Adjusting speed of gifs

gottaloveme

Jan 25, 2023, 2:44:30 AM1/25/23
to Honeycam Forum
Hi. I used to be able to change the playback speed of the gifs I made with Honeycam. I can no longer find a button to change the speed. I'm using Honeycam 4.18.0.0.

Can anyone let me know where I can adjust the playback speed using this app version?

Chris Choi

Jan 25, 2023, 3:21:14 AM1/25/23
to gottaloveme, Honeycam Forum
Hello,

Thank you for using Honeycam.
I think this is what you're looking for.
HowToUseExpandButton.gif

Thank you.
Best regards.

2023년 1월 25일 (수) 오후 4:44, gottaloveme <comeheremy...@gmail.com>님이 작성:
Hi. I used to be able to change the playback speed of the gifs I made with Honeycam. I can no longer find a button to change the speed. I'm using Honeycam 4.18.0.0.

Can anyone let me know where I can adjust the playback speed using this app version?

gottaloveme

Jan 25, 2023, 3:25:26 AM1/25/23
to Chris Choi, Honeycam Forum
Thank you! Much appreciated. Sometimes don't see forest for trees🤭