Frame delay

Martin Zuidervliet

Dec 10, 2020, 5:09:40 AM12/10/20
to Honeycam Forum
Hi,

I like your program a lot but I have hard time entering frame delays in decimals. If I want to enter 30FPS I have divide 1/30 which is 0,0333333333333333. Would you please add the option to enter it as FPS or as fractures like APNG Assembler does?

import.en.png

Chris Choi

Dec 11, 2020, 1:56:55 AM12/11/20
to Martin Zuidervliet, Honeycam Forum
Hello Martin,

I'm Chris from the Honeycam team.
Thank you for purchasing Honeycam and for giving us a good suggestion.
We reckon that your suggestion could benefit other users also.
It could, however, take time to implement what you suggested because we have a lot of to-do lists already.
It would be great if you could wait for us to do it.
I'll let you know when the job was done by email.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Chris

2020년 12월 10일 (목) 오후 7:09, Martin Zuidervliet <mzuide...@gmail.com>님이 작성:
Hi,

I like your program a lot but I have hard time entering frame delays in decimals. If I want to enter 30FPS I have divide 1/30 which is 0,0333333333333333. Would you please add the option to enter it as FPS or as fractures like APNG Assembler does?

import.en.png

Martin Zuidervliet

Dec 11, 2020, 4:29:36 AM12/11/20
to Honeycam Forum
Hello,

Thanks you for your answer. Could you also add the possibility to manually add the X and Y coordinates when I need to crop an image because now I'm constantly dragging the cut out frame around to get it where I want it to be. Please add that to your to-do list too if it's not on it already.

Greetings,

Martin

Chris Choi

Dec 13, 2020, 9:08:15 PM12/13/20
to Martin Zuidervliet, Honeycam Forum
Hello Martin,

Thank you for another good suggestion. We'll put it on the to-do list and let you know when it's done.

Thank you.

Best wishes,
Chris

2020년 12월 11일 (금) 오후 6:29, Martin Zuidervliet <mzuide...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Chris Choi

Dec 22, 2020, 3:14:37 AM12/22/20
to Martin Zuidervliet, Honeycam Forum
Hello Martin,

Thank you for waiting. We're happy to let you know that your suggestions have been implemented in v3.32b2.
You can download v3.32b2 here if you want. (https://www.bandisoft.com/honeycam/beta/)
For your information, the current official version(v3.31) is stable so we're not going to update the next official version till Jan 10th.
Wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Best regards,
Chris

2020년 12월 14일 (월) 오전 11:08, Chris Choi <ch...@bandisoft.com>님이 작성: