Text insert and outline width oddities

sergio...@yahoo.com

Oct 14, 2021, 5:33:40 AMOct 14
to Honeycam Forum
If I change the outline on text then the text seems to adjust strangely.
If I have 1-4% outline width then the text seems to move to the right, or the actual kerning is changed. I am not sure.

kpop-text-outline2R1.gif

And for the English viewers, I have spelt the word 'great' incorrectly.

Chris Choi

Oct 14, 2021, 8:46:45 PMOct 14
to sergio...@yahoo.com, Honeycam Forum
Hi,

Thank you for the detailed bug report.

>> If I change the outline on text then the text seems to adjust strangely.
>> If I have 1-4% outline width then the text seems to move to the right, or the actual kerning is changed. I am not sure.

Actually, it's a known bug. When the outline is 0%, we use a slightly different drawing method because the outline drawing function leaves a thin line even though the outline width is set to 0%. So we had not to use the outline drawing function when the outline width is 0%. That's why the kerning is changed when it's 0% or not. I'm afraid to tell you this but we're not sure when we can solve this issue.

Thank you.
Best,

2021년 10월 14일 (목) 오후 6:33, 'sergio...@yahoo.com' via Honeycam Forum <hone...@googlegroups.com>님이 작성: