filenaming - request

sergio...@yahoo.com

Jun 8, 2021, 12:36:02 PM6/8/21
to Honeycam Forum

If I save a file then I can't remember which file I have saved.
Can I request that you show somewhere, the last saved file name. Maybe after the the title in the title bar (honeycam  3.xxx etc) ?

Also, you seem to have an option in the filenaming rules [advanced settings],  of having a $num variable. This doesn't seem to work in the file naming rules for the current file.

Screenshot - 08_06_2021 , 17_27_33.png

Chris Choi

Jun 9, 2021, 12:07:52 AM6/9/21
to sergio...@yahoo.com, Honeycam Forum
Hi,

>> If I save a file then I can't remember which file I have saved.
>> Can I request that you show somewhere, the last saved file name. Maybe after the the title in the title bar (honeycam  3.xxx etc) ?

Honeycam is not like a file-based editing program such as Photoshop, Premier. So it's not likely for us to show the filename on the title yet.
Instead, you can use Hotkey F3(Show the current file on the Explorer).

>> Also, you seem to have an option in the filenaming rules [advanced settings],  of having a $num variable. This doesn't seem to work in the file naming rules for the current file.

Okay, we'll add $num to the rule for the next update.

Thank you.

Best,
Chris

2021년 6월 9일 (수) 오전 1:36, 'sergio...@yahoo.com' via Honeycam Forum <hone...@googlegroups.com>님이 작성: