Resize/Scale videos in Collage Mode?

Walter Low

Sep 15, 2021, 10:13:57 PMSep 15
to Honeycam Forum
Hi

Is there a way to scale the video in collage mode rather than just the frame.

Right now we can only pan the video in the frame, i am hoping we can scale it with option to keep aspect ratio.

Cheers!

sergio...@yahoo.com

Sep 16, 2021, 4:36:33 AMSep 16
to Honeycam Forum
Some of the other collage templates have resize/ aspect ratio keeping inset items. Here on the 2 box, I drag on the bottom side to resize keeping aspect ratio. The vertical side crops the image/video/gif.

Screenshot - 16_09_2021 , 09_34_07.png

Chris Choi

Sep 16, 2021, 6:34:56 AMSep 16
to Walter Low, Honeycam Forum
Hi,

Thank you for using the latest beta version.

>> Is there a way to scale the video in collage mode rather than just the frame.
>> Right now we can only pan the video in the frame, i am hoping we can scale it with option to keep aspect ratio.

It might look easy but there is something we need to consider to implement the feature you requested. I'll put it on the to-do list and let you know when it's done.

Thank you.
Best Regards.

2021년 9월 16일 (목) 오전 11:13, Walter Low <walte...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Walter Low