please release MAC version,NOT ONLY for windows

illy Yi

Sep 15, 2022, 5:15:56 AM9/15/22
to Honeycam Forum
emoji14.pngplease release MAC version
please release MAC version

111122222.png

illy Yi

Sep 15, 2022, 5:16:32 AM9/15/22
to Honeycam Forum
HONEYCAM IS really good app,i really love it
please!!
really thanks

Chris Choi

Sep 15, 2022, 9:23:57 PM9/15/22
to illy Yi, Honeycam Forum
Hello Ms. Yi,

I'm Chris from Honeycam Team. Thank you for using Honeycam.
As for the MAC version of Honeycam, we'd like to make it but Honeycam was not intended for other platforms but for Windows.
It means that we need to develop the whole thing again for the MAC version.
And we still have some important to-do for Honeycam.
I'm afraid to say this but I couldn't give you a positive answer right now.

Thank you,

Best regards.
Chris.

2022년 9월 15일 (목) 오후 6:16, illy Yi <yili.el...@gmail.com>님이 작성: