Speed of frame playback in cut frames screen request.

sergio...@yahoo.com

Oct 20, 2021, 5:46:08 AM10/20/21
to Honeycam Forum
When using the Cut Frames tab/window I would like the ability to change the speed of the selected frames. Cutting a part of a capture sometime requires the changing of the speed to make the action more readable.
This is a mock-up. I'd like also the reset speed back to normal button on the cut frames screen. So, you could change the speed of the frames by -/+10% and when cut the frames speed would update.

Screenshot - 20_10_2021 , 10_21_51-cutframe-speed.png

Chris Choi

Oct 20, 2021, 11:15:52 PM10/20/21
to sergio...@yahoo.com, Honeycam Forum
Hi,

Thank you for using Honeycam and for your good suggestions.

>> When using the Cut Frames tab/window I would like the ability to change the speed of the selected frames. Cutting a part of a capture sometime requires the changing of the speed to make the action more readable.
>> This is a mock-up. I'd like also the reset speed back to normal button on the cut frames screen. So, you could change the speed of the frames by -/+10% and when cut the frames speed would update.

I agree with your idea that  "sometime requires the changing of the speed to make the action more readable" and thank you for your mock-up user interface but I think our team needs a better way to add that feature. I'll let you know when it's done.

Thank you.

2021년 10월 20일 (수) 오후 6:46, 'sergio...@yahoo.com' via Honeycam Forum <hone...@googlegroups.com>님이 작성: