How do I crop while maintaining aspect ratio?

Fnu Tulha

Jan 10, 2023, 12:33:29 AM1/10/23
to Honeycam Forum
This is a very easy feature that I can't find in the software. If I'm cropping at 1920x1080 and the image is larger and I crop, the aspect ratio is not maintained...

Is there a way to do this? Photoshop allows this and you can fix the aspect ratio while cropping

Chris Choi

Jan 10, 2023, 1:35:56 AM1/10/23
to Fnu Tulha, Honeycam Forum
Hello,

Thank you for using Honeycam.

>> How do I crop while maintaining aspect ratio?
>> This is a very easy feature that I can't find in the software. If I'm cropping at 1920x1080 and the image is larger and I crop, the aspect ratio is not maintained...
>> Is there a way to do this? Photoshop allows this and you can fix the aspect ratio while cropping

You might use the latest beta version if you want to crop while maintaining aspect ratio.
image.png
You can download the latest beta version here. (https://www.bandisoft.com/honeycam/beta/)

For your information, you'd better turn off Auto-fit and set Zoom to 100% because the crop ratio has some round-off errors if the Zoom is not 100%.

Thank you.

2023년 1월 10일 (화) 오후 2:33, Fnu Tulha <fnut...@gmail.com>님이 작성: