Next Meeting January 4 at 7pm

Homospun Collective Events

Dec 11, 2010, 2:06:27 PM12/11/10
to homospun...@googlegroups.com, homo...@gmail.com
Hey everyone,

We will be meeting at a location TBA on Tuesday January 4 at 7pm to begin planning a youth event for February or March.  We met up a couple weeks ago at the Queer Harvest Community Building Potluck and decided that our communities want to come together to create, or facilitate the creation of more youth friendly queer spaces/events in the city. Now that Homospun is self-sustaining (has a nice big budget!) it can do a lot more than just put on dance parties, which of course we hope to keep having!  If folks are interested, we can set up a second meeting to plan a dance party.

This listserv can be used as a place to share ideas and stay connected. This is not the listserv for the collective but rather for community members who want to stay updated about what is going on and hopefully come to some meetings and help out!  The collective is always open to new members, you can join at anytime.

If you have any questions for the collective please email <homo...@gmail.com>

Take care
Homospun