Capture the flag for youth!

Homospun Collective Events

May 4, 2011, 9:07:44 PM5/4/11
to homospun-y...@googlegroups.com, homospun...@googlegroups.com

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 1:15 PM, underground curriculum <undergroun...@gmail.com> wrote:
y Folks,

Please circulate this to any youth you know. This is an urban game of capture the flag my youth collective is organizing for next saturday may 7 at 3pm in bastion square. Essentially it's a fun game but with the hopes of getting more youth involved with activist issues like the Juan de Fuca trail protection or creating a space for them to pursue their own initiatives. You can check out this video of the project I've been doing at UVic, the youth collective is similar but for middle and high schoolers.

www.youtube.com
founder Matt Christie, supporter of alternative education strategies, anti-oppressive frameworks endorsing Artistry and Activity.

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Matt Christie

youth recapture the city poster.pdf